2) Once registered click on Sign in and insert your username and password:
3) Click on you avatar icon (top right corner) and select Settings:
4) On the left panel click on SSH keys:
5) Open a shell terminal, edit the ~/.ssh/*.pub file and paste its contents in the Key entry:
If no ~/.ssh/*.pub file is present on your machine, then create a key by launching the following command: ssh-keygen -t rsa Press ENTER key twice and the ~/.ssh/*.pub will be created.
6) Open a terminal and type the following: cd ~/OpenFOAM git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Development/openfoam.git To the message “Are you sure you want to continue connecting ? Type yes A new directory “openfoam” containing the latest code will be downloaded
7) Rename that directory to OpenFOAM-plus mv openfoam OpenFOAM-plus The repositories are updated regularly to include bug fixes and new features. Retrieve the updates using: git pull